Thursday, May 15, 2014

Home Again, Home Again.

Being away from home and still at work is distinctly strange. Work has always felt like a mostly defensive situation to me, because I'm always worried I'm going to open my big mouth and give myself away as a person who really feels that most of the work we do is not only worthless, an opinion shared by most working people, but actively destructive.




It's not a sentiment that pairs well with what would usually be a vacation. Essentially I feel like I said too much about some things and too little about others and generally appeared to be a very strange person to my fellow trainees. Luckily, I'll never see them again and, to be honest, I am a bit strange.




Clearly, I'm still thinking about that circus thing.








No comments:

Post a Comment