Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It's Cute How Clueless You Are.

Let me preface this by saying I genuinely like the people I work with.

Today, my co-workers (who are generally entirely self-directed) were assigned a mandatory task. Despite their reaction, the task did not involve toilet scrubbing, hazard pay, or dangerous animals.

It was implied that they are not paid enough to be forced to complete assignments, and definitely not enough to provide proof that they were completed.

Again, I really do like these people. And because of that, I sincerely hope they never have to get another job for the rest of their lives.

P.S. Yes, they make more than I do.
P.P.S. Yes, I know there are many who work much harder and make much less than I.
P.P.P.S. Raise the minimum wage already.

No comments:

Post a Comment